Contactless Car Care
We Are Here To Help You Move Safely
Mobility is an integral part of how we go about our everyday lives. As we move forward to the new normal, we want to assure you that our commitment to keeping our employees, customers, and community safe is our highest priority.
To do this, we implemented social distancing standards, our stores will be sanitized regularly, and we will continue to service all of your sales, service, and parts needs with as little contact as possible.
Sales Open In Store And Online
The world has forever changed, and so have your needs. For those who are ready for their next vehicle, or who in light of recent events are ready to take charge of their own transportation, we are here to help you move safely and freely. To ensure you have options and access to personal transportation, our sales showroom is open or you can shop online through our Performance Concierge Program →
It is our goal to deliver you with a car buying experience in the most comfortable way:
- Shop in-store while practicing social distancing with enhanced sanitary measures.
- Book an optional appointment to ensure timely sales assistance upon your arrival.
- Let us bring the car buying experience to you — Easily shop online from the comfort of your home.
Service Contactless Car Care Methods:
- Book your optional appointment online, via phone or in-store while physically distancing.
- Drop-off your vehicle using our secure key drop box or in-store while physically distancing.
- Protective measures for your steering wheel, shift knob, seats, and keys provided.
- Your vehicle and keys will be disinfected before and after work is completed.
- Employees are equipped with the necessary tools and protective equipment.
- Work will be reviewed and payments will be accepted over the phone.
- Pick-up your vehicle in a safe contactless way.
How Mazda of Brampton Is Supporting Our Community
Across all regions and communities we operate in, we unite to Drive Change by driving nowhere at all.
We also continue to honour our commitment to Drive Change in our local communities. We do this by continuing to support Community Care, Knights Table, and Meals on Wheels. That’s why we are staying committed to helping our communities during this time of need, and we hope you will help us do the same.
As always, we are grateful for your support and confidence in us as we safely navigate this new normal.
Performance Auto Group
Connect with us on social